Bridge Academy Online Programs Currently Offered:
RESPONSE TO COVID
- Bridge of Promise is following cleaning, sanitizing, and hygiene procedures layed out by the CDC. Please reference the link below for specific protocols https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/schools-childcare/guidance-for- childcare.html
- DO NOT send members to Bridge of Promise under any circumstances if they are experiencing any physical symptoms of illness (e.g. coughing, sneezing, fever, etc.) There are no exceptions. Our staff will be following these same guidelines and will not attend work sick. Seasonal allergies may cause sneezing/coughing/nose-running and, unfortunately, means that a member will need to stay home. It is possible that a member may be experiencing allergies and asymptomatic infection with COVID-19, despite not showing any signs of viral illness.
- Bridge of Promise has invested in no touch thermometers and we will be taking members’ temperatures when they arrive at Bridge of Promise. Members with temperatures above 100 degrees will be sent home.
- Parents/Guardians of Bridge of Promise members must inform the Program Manager if a member tests positive for COVID-19. If a staff or member becomes sick and tests positive for COVID-19: Because viral transmission of COVID-19 is possible for 48 hours before showing symptoms of illness, anyone who is in close contact with a positive case during this period will be ordered by the Department of health to quarantine in their home for 14 days. This means that Bridge of Promise will close for 14 days. Per HIPAA guidelines, we cannot provide the name of the positive case as it is private health information.
- If someone in the same household as a member tests positive for COVID-19 or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (awaiting test results), then they must stay home and quarantine per WA DOH guidance. https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1600/coronavirus/COVIDcasepositive.pdf
- Bridge of Promise staff will be wearing either cloth or disposable masks. They will wear gloves when assisting members in the bathroom, with any personal care, and when assisting in feeding and medication administration, or any other kind of close contact. We cannot require that all our members wear masks as we understand that many will not or cannot wear them. If members can/will tolerate wearing masks, they should wear them to Bridge of Promise. Bridge of Promise will not provide masks for members. We encourage parents/guardians to practice mask wearing with members now. If they are able to wear one, it is preferred they do so. If members bring their own masks to Bridge of Promise, please label them with member’s names, either written on or on a sewn in tag.
Bridge of Promise will be diligent when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting. Bathrooms will be disinfected after each use. Vans will be disinfected after each ride. Staff will have constant access to disinfectant to keep high touch surfaces disinfected. Two staff will work extended hours after closing each day to thoroughly clean and disinfect for the next day. This being said, we want to stress that sending members back to Bridge of Promise upon re-opening is completely voluntary.
What We Do
Choose from 2, 3 or 5 half day or full day programs in Carnation.
Thursday's only available for our Bellevue location for now.
Instruction will be individualized to the participants’ needs and goals. Instructors are certified to provide personal care assistance if needed.
SAILS of Washington is available to connect students to other services as needed including occupational, speech and physical therapies to maximize student's individual potentials.
Students will have weekly outings that strengthen their life skills. Outings will include swimming, gardening, volunteering at a local community food bank or senior center and visiting regional museums and cultural centers.
Arts & Crafts
Weekly outings into the community
Shopping (life skills)
Site specific monthly activity calendar
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Now accepting payments through venmo!
Download the venmo app on your smartphone, set up your personal account, search for @bridgeofpromise, select to pay. For more information or if you would assistance in this process you can email or call.
Office Phone: (425) 549-0500
MAIL A PAYMENT
P.O. Box 1053, Carnation, WA 98014