Let’s Play Ball
April 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Calling all Bridge of Promise baseball players!!! We are super excited for our second annual Let’s Play Ball event with Seattle Prep Baseball Team!! This is an all inclusive FREE all ages event for our Bridge of Promise members! No experience necessary! The only skill needed is the skill to have FUN!! We will start the day at 2:30pm to gather everyone together for warms ups, then the National Anthem, followed by the first pitch! There are no rules other than to be kind to one another and have a fantastic time. The Seattle Prep Baseball teammates will buddy up with each one of our Bridge of Promise members and we will divide into two teams to play a fun game where everyone plays and everyone wins!
PLEASE NOTE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CONCLUSION OF THE GAME THERE WILL BE A BBQ FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!
Please note, if you are signing someone up and they need a caregiver that caregiver must stay at this event with them. We will not be providing 1:1 care, only 1:1 baseball buddies for the purpose of playing the game. Please rsvp asap and if you have further questions you may email Gwendy. email@example.com.
Let’s Play Ball !!!
- Waiver Release of Liability: (indicator they have read and agree to terms)
- In consideration of being allowed to participate in Bridge of Promise Let’s Play Ball Event, related events and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program can be significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE,
- INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Bridge of Promise 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, #20-4043915, its members, officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
- FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANT OF MINOR AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
- This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability incidents to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Consent to Photograph
- I give permission for my camper to be photographed and or videoed at the Bridge of Promise Let’s Play Ball Event. These photographs and or video will only be used for the sole purpose of sharing the events of Let’s Play Ball on the Bridge of Promise website, Facebook, Instagram and future promotional material for Bridge of Promise.