Bridge Academy provides educational, social, and recreational opportunities by providing hands on and community based activities for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Carnation Bridge Academy
- Bellevue Bridge Academy
- Choose from 2, 3 or 5 half day or full day programs in Carnation.
- Thursday's only available for our Bellevue location for now.
- Instruction will be individualized to the participants needs and goals. Instructors are certified to provide personal care assistance if needed.
- Special Care Agency is available to connect students to other services as needed including occupational, speech and physical therapies to maximize student's individual potentials.
- Students will have weekly outings that strengthen their life skills. Outings will include swimming, gardening, volunteering at a local community food bank or senior center and visiting regional museums and cultural centers.
- Private Pay
- Respite funding may be used.